We Partner With Realtors and Property Owners To Market Your Home More Effectively
Are you a homeowner or realtor having a difficult time attracting buyers around St. Louis? With professional home staging, you can provide an ‘idealized’ space that buyers connect to on an emotional level. At Staging That Sells, we help make your home the one a buyer wants to have.
Professional home stagers know how to showcase a home’s best features while downplaying flaws. This helps attract and connect with the largest number of buyers. Any Realtor® can tell you that in today’s market, the majority of home shoppers base their decision to view a listed property on photographs included in the online listing. With staging done by a Certified Staging Professional™ you can present the most appealing version of your home for those crucial first impressions.
Staging is very different from decorating and several steps beyond de-cluttering. It’s a proven marketing approach that ensures that a home is presented in a way that appeals to the buyer demographics and lifestyles in that area.
When you’re selling a home, you want it off your hands as quickly as possible and for the best possible price. We help you achieve those goals by getting prospective buyers to start envisioning your property as their home.
Benefits of Staging Your Home:
- Create a powerful first impression – Roughly 90 percent of home buyers first research homes online, which means the photos for your online listing often determine whether prospective buyers will visit. A staged home provides the ideal visuals your prospective buyer will want to see!
- Establish an emotional connection – Realtors representing buyers find it easier for them to visualize a staged property as a future home. Working with a home stager helps your property feel like being at-home.
- Gain a competitive advantage – When it comes to home staging in St. Louis, an unstaged house will pale in comparison to the results you can achieve. And if it’s not yet something buyers in your area are accustomed to seeing, they’ll be even more impressed by the results!
- Make your property a hot commodity – In today’s sellers’ market, home staging is one more tool to encourage a multiple-offer situation – an ideal position for any home seller.
- Halt or prevent price erosion – A house’s price tends to drop the longer it stays on the market. Research shows that staged homes spend less time on the market than non-staged homes.
- Increase buyer offers – Staged homes usually sell for above the asking price − about 6 percent above.
Home Staging St Louis – Why Choose Us?
Staging That Sells provides the most current styles in home decor for every room, with results that are guaranteed to help your property sell faster. Our extensive inventory includes furniture, area rugs, artwork, lighting, greenery and accessories. We will work within your budget while still making your home warm, comfortable and inviting.
As home staging St Louis experts, we gladly work with Realtors®, homeowners, investors and builders, and offer all levels of home staging and design.
Our services include both vacant home staging as well as occupied home staging. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and see how you can sell your home more effectively!